Generally, I am not the fun one. My husband wins that prize, hands down! For some reason, the boys don’t enjoy a relaxing Sunday afternoon with a book and a cup of tea. Trying to relate to them, I am searching for activities that the boys and I can both enjoy. Sorry, this mama will never enjoy racing remote-control cars.
Visit the family fun category to see what I have found……..
- Hiking: For a family outing, take those boys to the woods! Let them conquer The Great Outdoors!
- Erector Sets: One of our latest “favorites,” as far as toys are concerned, are Erector Sets.
- Coloring Books: I shared pictures of our favorite coloring books. They are stained glass and look beautiful hanging in a window!
- Camping: Do you like to camp?
- Here are some items to consider when planning your camping trip.
- I shared our camping list. These are all of the things that we bring with us on our trip.
- Boredom: Are they bored? I created a list of 106 Things to Do When I’m Bored.
- Pool Toys: Here are our favorite pool toys!
- A Homemade Zipline: I had a moment of insanity and let my boys build a homemade zipline!
- Art: Recently, we had an art day. Check out some of our projects.